Heyoooo, people of the Internet!
Soo… A while ago I got nominated for this “Real Neat Blog Award”. This is my first time writing a post like this and I’m thrilled! It seems like so much fun ^^
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
1. Put the award logo on your blog
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blog
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
WHO NOMINATED ME?
It was Nancy Wang who nominated me. In her blog Nancy writes that she “<…> is a fashion blogger and designer at NANCYWANG.co. She posts from Monday to Friday, topics include fashion, personal style, DIY , and photography. She is also constantly looking for new ideas <…>”. I’d like to add that she is very creative and has such a unique style (basically, she can pull off everything: from edgy, sporty to girly and cute). I find her posts really entertaining and really like scrolling down her blog so check Nancy out and show some love!
ANSWERS TO NANCY’S QUESTIONS:
1.Use 5 words to describe yourself!
I always start overthinking when it comes to questions like this. It feels like it’s the life and death situation going on, you know haha? Buuuut (after struggling for some time) I’d describe myself as a loner, creative, emotional, open minded and crafty.
2. Coffee or Tea?
Honestly, I’ve tried to hop on that “Omg! Coffee for days!! Yasss!” trend (if I can call it like that haha) but I feel like it didn’t really work me. I noticed that sometimes I would get that weird feeling in my tummy after drinking a cup of coffee which I didn’t like, sooo…It has to be tea (sorry, coffee lovers).
3. What’s your favorite piece in your wardrobe.
Nancyyyy… You can’t do that… It’s so hard to choose one! Umm I think it’s a pair of mom jeans which I thrifted (it was such a bargain!). I’ve been wearing them A LOT latelly, so yeah, it has to be them.
4.If you can choose any place on earth to live, where will that be?
Maybe Brasil because it’s always sunny, people seem so happy there and those guys though… ❤
5.What’s the most important lesson you learned from blogging?
Hmm.. That’s a serious one. Well, I’d say that it’s way more difficult than I thought and requires SO MUCH time.
6.If you can have ONE superpower, what will that be?
I choose the power of healing any kind of disease so that I could travel around the world and heal people.
7. Name one or few movies that you love!
I really love “The Black Swan”, “Always”, “21 and over”. These are the ones that I wouldn’t stop loving no matter how many times I watch them.
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
1. Sneakers, heels or ballet pumps?
2. What are your top 5 favorite songs at the moment or of all time.
3. What are your top 3 favorite artists/bands at the moment or of all time.
4. Who is your celebrity crush (or crushes)?
5. What’s your purpose of blogging?
6. Imma let you brag a little here haha. What’s one thing that you’re really good at?
7. Are you a cat or a dog person?
GORGEUS PEOPLE WHO I NOMINATE:
People are nominated, questions are answered so… I guess that’s it! I have to say that it was very interesting writing a post like this. I hope you (nominees) will find it interesting too!
’till next time!
Be different. Be weird.
Show some love: if you have any tips, questions, comments, feel free to tweet me @AkvileeB, kik me @Akvilee359, or snapchat me @aakvile.